The online Talent network is a growing community of young government practitioners from all over the world interested to share their thoughts and experiences on local governance issues.
In the three years time that the network was launched 600 member singed up from more than 40 different countries and it is still growing.
- Apply to the network
- Create your own personal profile
- Become friends with other members
- Join thematic groups
- Follow the talents that give regular updates on their progress after completion of the Talentprogramme
- Start discussions on fora and let your opion know about the question/statement of the month
- Share your ideas, knowledge and experiences on local governance issues