“Talent for Governance gives energy”
Rob van der Riet, mayor municipality of Drechterland in Mayorsmagazine (Dutch)
As a Dutch local authority ( municipality, province or waterboard), you may offer an internship to one or more talents every year. You will be asked to also make a financial donation to make the programme possible. This will make you friend of Talent for Governance.
- from mondayafternoon until thursday end of the day
- the municipality arranges accomodation and food/drinks
- knowlegde exchange from colleague to colleague
- international aknowlegment as an involved municipality
Become partner to extend you options
As a Dutch local authority, you can also become partner of Talent for Governance.
As well as arranging an internship for a talent selected by us, you may then also choose options to incoporate the Talentprogramme within your own international projects even better.
As a partner you will have the option to:
- candidate young local practitioners you work with for the programme
- choose to only invest in talents working for a particular country or region
- choose to only invest in talents that are taken into consideration for a particular Talentprogramme, like climate change, leadership, gender or economic development