”Talent for Governance gives energy”
Rob van der Riet, mayor municipality of Drechterland in Mayorsmagazine (Dutch)
As a Dutch local authority ( municipality, province or waterboard), you may offer an internship to one or more talents every year. You will be asked to also make a financial donation to make the programme possible. This will make you friend of Talent for Governance.
- from mondaynoon until thursday end of the day
- the municipality arranges accomodation and food/drinks
- knowlegde exchange from colleague to colleague
- international aknowlegment as an involved municipality
- stay in touch via the online Talent network
The Dutch municipalities Bernheze, Smallingerland, Delft, Den Haag, Drechterland, Huizen, Meppel, Steenwijkerland, Zwolle, Groningen, Over-Gemeenten, Hoorn, Assen and the province of Drenthe already offered our talents an internship. Will your organisation be next on this list of friends?
Become partner to extend you options
As a Dutch local authority, you can also become partner of Talent for Governance.
You then will have more options to choose which talents will benefit from you contribution and because of this incoroporation of the Talentprogramme within your own international projects might become easier.
As a partner you will have the option to:
- candidate young local practitioners you work with for the programme
- choose to only invest in talents working for a particular country or region
- choose to only invest in talents that are taken into consideration for a particular Talentprogramme, like climate change, leadership, gender or economic development