Since the start of Talent for Governance programme in 2009, 33 talents have participated in our programme. Below you can watch a short film which introduces our first three talents in 2009 Sylvia, Emilia and Thulani.
All our talents are:
- local Governanment practitioners (e.g. employed by a local government organisation)
- working in on of the countries of the DAC countrylist
- 37 years old or younger
- proficient in English language
- able to show motivation and relevance of the chosen Talentprogramme
- able to submit a concrete, feasible, relevant project from the organisation which can be used in a Back-Home-Action plan.